- ½ cup Coconut Flour
- 3 Ripe Bananas – Mashed – Save ½ for the top
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp Bicarbonate of Soda or Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Powder
- 1 Tsp Nutmeg
- ½ cup Nut Butter – your favourite!
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- ½ cup Pecans – Chopped (You can replace these with your fave nut)
- ½ Tsp Lemon Juice
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- ½ cup Medjool dates – Pitted & Chopped – Optional
- ¼ - ½ Cup Cacao Nibs OR 100g-150g of dark chocolate chips or chunks – Optional (But amazing)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180’C
- Break 2 & ½ of the bananas into a bowl and then mash them until they make a creamy thick mixture. Saving the final half for the topping!
- Place the eggs, coconut oil, cinnamon, salt, vanilla and nutmeg into a bowl and whisk well until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Add the bio-carb/baking powder, lemon juice, nut butter and mix well
- And the coconut flour and chia seeds next.
- Combine all with the banana mixture and mix well
- Stir in the chopped pecans, dates, cacao nibs/dark chocolate chunks (if using)
- Pour the mixture into your loaf tin or baking tray and bake in the oven for 1 hour or until cooked through fully.
- Set aside, let cool and Enjoy!
- Serve with some of your favourite nut butter, cacao spread or simply toasted on its own! Delicious!
- 1 small raw beets – peeled
- 1 Handful Spinach
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 3 Strawberries
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 frozen banana
- ½ Cup homemade Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Almond butter
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 2 Tsp Bee Pollen
- 1 Tbsp Goji Berries
- 2 Tsp Desiccated Coconut
- Small handful fresh blueberries
- Throw all the ingredients into the blender and blend until velvety smooth. Adjust liquid if needed to your desired consistency
- Pour into a bowl and top with your favourite superfoods, fresh fruit, nuts and seeds or even some of my amazing gingery granola for that extra crunch! Yum!