100g Almonds + 1 Tbsp
100g Hazelnuts + 1 Tbsp
100g Sesame Seeds
100g Sunflower Seeds + 1 Tbsp
100g Flax Seeds
100g Pumpkin Seeds + 1 Tbsp
2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
3 Tbsp Coconut Oil - Melted
Small Handful Raisins
Small Handful Chopped Dark Chocolate
1. Pre-heat the oven to 175C
2. Set aside the additional 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds and hazelnuts
3. In a food processor combine 100g sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, sesame seeds, flax seeds and 1 Tbsp chia. Blend well to grind down to a flour like consistency, then transfer to a bowl.
4. Add the water, salt, coconut oil and the remaining 1 Tbsp of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds and hazelnuts to the mixing bowl and stir. Mix everything well to combine.
5. Set the mixture aside for 1 hour (this step is optional but the end result makes it worth it!)
6. Line a loaf tin with baking paper or grease with coconut oil on the bottom and sides. Pour in the mixture and use a spoon to smooth out the top
7. Place in the oven and bake for 60 mins, until lightly golden
8. Remove from the over and leave it to cool completely before slicing – otherwise it will crumble!
9. Store in a kitchen towel in the fridge for up to 1 week
10. This bread also freezes well. Cut it into ½ inch slices before freezing and store in an airtight container