- 1 Shot of Espresso OR 2 Tsp of ground coffee (of your choice) & 30ml Boiling Water
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp Almond Nut Butter
- *½ Tsp Coconut oil – Optional – But it will make it extra creamy and delicious!
- *1 Tbsp Chia Seeds – Optional
- Handful Ice
- First to make the espresso if not using a machine – If using coffee beans grind them up first. Place the ground coffee into a cup and add the boiling water. Stir well to dissolve and combine and leave to cool for a couple of minutes
- Place your espresso shot and all the other ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy
- Pour into a glass over some more ice
- If using, stir in the chia seeds vigorously and let your iced coffee sit for 5-10 mins, stirring every 2 minutes
- Sip back and enjoy!