NOTE: This will last for up to 3 days in the fridge so double up the recipe and have brekkie prepped for several days!
2 tbsp Chia Seeds
1 cup Almond Milk
¼ cup Water or Coconut Water
½ cup frozen Blueberries – leaving 1 tbsp for the topping
1 tbsp Coconut Flakes or Desiccated Coconut
1/8 tsp Vanilla Powder/Extract
Pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
1 tbsp Flaked Almonds
1 tbsp Goji Berries
1 Tsp Bee Pollen – Optional
- Place the chia, almond milk and water/coconut water into a bowl mix well to combine.
- Add the berries, coconut flakes, vanilla powder and salt, mix well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container and place in the fridge
- After 15 mins stir the mixture again and then leave it to set in the fridge overnight or for least an additional 30 minutes before eating
- In the morning remove the chia mixture from the fridge and set aside for 5-10 mins allowing it to come to room temperature
- Remove to a bowl and top with Goji berries, fresh or frozen berries, flaked almonds and bee pollen (if using)
- Top Tip: You can top it with anything you like – a mixture of nuts and seeds, fruit or your favourite superfoods – you choose!