- 2 eggs
- 1 Cup Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- Handful Cacao Nibs
- Handful Pecans – Crushed
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Bean Powder or Essence
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- *Orange – Optional – If your lover for a Terry’s Orange then this is one for you!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180’C
- If using the orange, grate the rind into a blender, crack the eggs and then add the nut butter and honey and blend until smooth
- Sift the cacao powder, baking powder, salt and vanilla into the blender and blitz to combine
- Pour the wet mixture into a bowl and add the cacao nibs and crushed pecans and stir to combine
- Pour the mixture onto a small tray lined with baking paper or grease with coconut oil
- Smooth out the mixture with the back of a spoon and place in the oven for 15 minutes, until cooked and mixture appears firm.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool before slicing
- Enjoy this deliciously chocolaty treat!